Thursday, March 10, 2011

Can You Use Bepanthen On A Cat's Wound?

Crisis rejection

Maybe because my body refuses to return to exercise, perhaps because (more credible) weeks are surrounded by colleagues who are not sick at home, the fact is that in the end even today I'm not too good. Moral: Swimming postponed until next week.
But I sent the Andersen fairy tale in the competition, so I can collapse in peace. Last night I also met another participant in the contest. You think appropriate. I was going to dine with wine bar in streams pollozzo and listen to the concert of the chicless when I saw the Mondadori publishing house was still open. Intrigued, I came to say goodbye, because I know the people who work there, and I discovered that they were going to make a first lesson in reading fairy tales, and keep this lesson was just what I found to be one of my antagonists. The world is small and extremely crowded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment